[ASA] On-line participation to Women in Astronomy Workshop 28-29 August 2014

Céline d'Orgeville celine.dorgeville at anu.edu.au
Tue Aug 26 22:29:23 AEST 2014

The 2014 Astronomical Society of Australia Women in Astronomy Workshop

***We Are All Made of Stars: Establishing Equity and Diversity within Australian Astronomy ***

Although registrations are now closed to attend the workshop on Thursday and Friday at the ANU University House in Canberra, interested individuals and institutions will still have the opportunity to participate via remote connection.

Most sessions will be streamlined and also available for later viewing. Check our exciting program on the WiA 2014 workshop web site and choose the sessions you'd like to watch live or at a later time:

http://www.mso.anu.edu.au/wia-workshop-2014/program.html

Instructions to connect are available on the "Participants" page, including plans to do a remote connection test at 3pm ACT time today (Wednesday) :

http://www.mso.anu.edu.au/wia-workshop-2014/participants.html#remote_access

Thank you for sharing this message with colleagues and students working in Astronomy and beyond. All are welcome to participate!

Celine d'Orgeville & Brian Schmidt
WiA 2014 workshop chairs