[ASA] Call for abstracts - Australian Institute of Physics Congress for 2014

Chris Lidman chris.lidman at aao.gov.au
Thu Jun 19 19:33:49 AEST 2014

Dear Colleagues,
   On behalf of the program committee of the Australian Institute of Physics Congress for 2014, I’d like you to consider submitting abstracts for this year’s congress.
You can submit abstracts for a poster or a 15 minute oral presentation.

   The congress will be held in Canberra form December 7th to 11th. The congress is held once every two years. This year’s theme is The Art of Physics.

Further information can be obtained from the conference web site.

http://aip2014.org.au/index.asp?IntCatId=14

  This is an opportunity for us to present our work to the broader physics community in Australia. Astronomy will be well represented at this year’s congress with plenary talks from Dr. Lisa Harvey-Smith and Prof. Lawrence Krauss.

  The deadline for abstracts is June 27th.

Kind Regards,

Chris Lidman

Australian Astronomical Observatory
PO Box 915