[ASA] EPOC Steering Committee Election

John O'Byrne john.obyrne at sydney.edu.au
Tue Apr 1 17:26:23 AEDT 2014

Dear ASA Members,

I am pleased to announce the following nominations for the Education and Public Outreach Chapter Steering Committee.

For the position of Chair: Julie Banfield and Robert Hollow.

For the three 2-year ordinary positions: Amanda Bauer, Robert Hollow, Glen Mackie, Jacinta den Besten, Pete Wheeler, Krzysztof Bolejko, Julie Banfield and Jonathan Nally.

There were no nominations for the 1-year Student Representative.  If you are a student member of the ASA, and would like to nominate for this position, please send an e-mail to asaepoc at gmail.com before 5pm Wednesday 9 April (AEST).

For information on the candidates, please see:
http://asaepoc.wordpress.com/election/

I am very grateful to all of these people for nominating themselves to serve on the EPOC Steering Committee.

Please note that only full members of the ASA are entitled to vote for the position of Chair and the 2-year Ordinary Members of the Steering Committee.  To cast your vote please navigate your browser to: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/X57CF9H

The voting period for these positions will run from 1 April until 5pm Wednesday 9 April (AEST).

The results of the election will be announced as soon as possible thereafter.

Thanks

Chris Fluke