[ASA] Remote participation for The 2014 AusGO/AAO Observational Techniques Workshop

John O'Byrne john.obyrne at sydney.edu.au
Fri Mar 28 17:28:52 AEDT 2014

Good afternoon,

The Australian Gemini Office, the Australian Astronomical Observatory, Astronomy Australia Limited and the Gemini Observatory are sponsoring The 2014 AusGO/AAO Observational Techniques Workshop on 1-4 April at the AAO headquarters in North Ryde, NSW.

Registration for the workshop is now closed. If you did not get a chance to register or are unable to physically attend but would like to participate, we are offering remote participation via AARnet. You will need access to a videoconferencing system at your institute (e.g. polycom, CISCO, etc). The workshop will also be recorded and posted on the Gemini website for future reference. I attach the program for your reference.
To join by videoconference:
 via IP dial 202.158.195.138 (videoconferencing system)
 via SIP dial 61262112668 at aarnet.edu.au
 via ISDN dial +61262112668
Conference Selection:
 To select and enter your conference use your far end camera button and enter the conference ID of: 2668 followed by a hash #

AusGO also takes this opportunity to remind everyone that the deadline for Gemini proposals to ATAC in 2014B is 5pm AEST next Monday 31 March

Have a most wonderful weekend!

Regards,
Caroline Foster
(on behalf of the organising committee)