[ASA] Call for proposals to host the 2015 ASA Harley Wood Winter School and Annual Science Meeting

Andrew Hopkins andrew.hopkins at aao.gov.au
Thu Dec 19 15:18:46 AEDT 2013

...and of course the usual correction to emails sent in a rush...
See amended subject line above. Thanks to all those who pointed out
my oversight.

    I would also like to note that we strongly encourage proposals from
hosts outside the Sydney area, given that the location of the 2014 ASM
and HWWS will be in Sydney.

Andrew