[ASA] AST3 Exoplanets Workshop, 10-11 October, Nanjing

Rob Wittenmyer rob at phys.unsw.edu.au
Fri Sep 13 16:42:03 AEST 2013

We invite you to attend a workshop at Nanjing University to further
explore the performance of AST3 from the 2011 over-winter data
returned earlier this year, as well as discussing plans for
exploitation of future data from the coming 2014 winter.

We will have a 2-day workshop, on Thursday/Friday 10-11 October at
Nanjing University, so we can all get together and get up to speed on
the status of the data analysis.

We invite anyone to come and give a presentation on exoplanet-related
science that can be done with the AST3 data set; please send title and
abstract directly to me.  Further details can be found here:

http://www.phys.unsw.edu.au/~rob/AST3/AST3_Workshop/Welcome.html

Thanks,
Rob Wittenmyer  (UNSW)
Chris Tinney    (UNSW)