[ASA] Thank you for the honour

Anne Green agreen at physics.usyd.edu.au
Wed Jul 10 22:35:08 AEST 2013

The President of the ASA

Dear Kate and Members of the ASA Council,
I would like to thank you for the wonderful compliment you paid me today in making me an Honorary Fellow
of the Society. Somewhat overwhelming but I am very appreciative and pleased to continue to be a part of this
inspiring group of friends and colleagues, all passionate about astronomy and the workings of the universe.

Warm regards, Anne

ANNE GREEN | Professor of Astrophysics
Sydney Institute for Astronomy | School of Physics | Faculty of Science

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Room 210, 44 Rosehill Street, Redfern, NSW 2016, Australia
T +61 2 9351 2727            F +61 2 9351 7726
E anne.green at sydney.edu.au
W http://sydney.edu.au/science/physics