[ASA] Member discount on Cambridge University Press books

Bryan Gaensler bryan.gaensler at sydney.edu.au
Mon Feb 25 17:18:56 AEDT 2013

Dear all,

The PASA publishing contract that the ASA has signed with Cambridge University Press (CUP) provides all ASA members with a 20% discount on purchases of CUP books.

I attach a catalogue of highlighted CUP publications. To receive your 20% discount on any of these titles, purchase online at http://www.cambridge.edu.au/astro13 and use code ASTRO13 at checkout. If you wish to purchase a CUP title not in this catalogue, you can receive your 20% discount by ordering through customer service (enquiries at cambridge.edu.au, ph +61 3 8671 1400) and telling them that you are an ASA member.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any queries or concerns.

Bryan Gaensler
Editor-in-Chief, PASA