[ASA] PASA is now published by Cambridge University Press

Bryan Gaensler bryan.gaensler at sydney.edu.au
Mon Jan 21 12:59:41 AEDT 2013

Dear ASA members,

As was announced in July 2012, your society journal PASA has now commenced a new five-year publishing contract with Cambridge University Press (CUP). We are very excited to be partnering with such a prestigious publisher, and look forward to working with CUP to continue growing PASA's reach and standing.

The first issue of PASA published by CUP is now available at http://journals.cambridge.org/pas . Please check it out, and let me know if you have any trouble accessing this content with your existing institutional subscription. Content from 2012 and earlier is gradually being moved over to this new site also.

All ASA members get two immediate benefits from our CUP partnership:

* ASA members now get a 20% discount on all Cambridge University Press book publications. I'll be emailing details on how to claim this discount shortly.

* Free personal subscription to PASA. We assume that most ASA members will use their institutional subscription to PASA, and that you won't need or use details of your personal subscription. However, if you do not have access to an institutional subscription and want a personal subscription, please reply to this email and I will organise this for you.

PASA is run by a hard-working and proactive editorial board. We are eager to hear your suggestions on things we can do to continue to improve the journal, and we welcome enquiries as to possible papers or special issues that you might be interested in submitting or developing.

Bryan Gaensler
Editor-in-Chief, PASA