[ASA] Gemini User's Committee Survey

sb at aao.gov.au sb at aao.gov.au
Tue Oct 9 09:26:01 AEDT 2012

Dear Colleagues,

As you may know, the Gemini Observatories has formed a new User's
Committee. Our charge is simply "To provide feedback to the Gemini
Observatory on all areas of its operations that affect current users of
the facility, based on the experience of the committee members as well as
input collected from the larger community of Gemini users."

I know I have collected people's emails earlier this year but the
committee has now constructed a formal survey.  I would be very grateful
if you could add your say to the formal survey, which
you can <a href="https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/UCG2012">take here.</a>

If you prefer, you may contact your local UCG representative (Sarah
Brough) directly - contact information is listed below.

Your feedback would be most useful to us if received by Sunday October
14th, as the committee is meeting in full for the first time October
17-19.

Our thanks in advance for your input - we look forward to working with
you to improve the Gemini user experience and the scientific productivity
of the observatory!

All the Best,

Mike Gladders    (US)  gladders at oddjob.uchicago.edu
Armin Rest       (US)  arest at stsci.edu