[ASA] ASA ECR Mentoring Workshop Resources

John O'Byrne john.obyrne at sydney.edu.au
Sun Jul 29 13:29:39 AEST 2012

Dear ASA members (especially postdocs).

It took a little longer than we'd hoped, but we now have online all the session slides and summaries from the recent ASA ECR Mentoring Workshop. Many thanks to all the note takers and speakers for their time and contributions!

http://physics.uq.edu.au/ap/ecrmentoring/

We expect future workshops and initiatives will build on this as a resource for students, postdocs and junior faculty. Perhaps you may even want to get involved at some point.

Again, thanks to everyone for being so engaged throughout and for making the workshop such a success.
Darren, David, Marie, Chaira (the organising committee)

--
Darren Croton
Associate Professor & QEII Research Fellow