[ASA] Registration reminder: Workshop on the Magellanic Clouds in Western Australia

John O'Byrne john.obyrne at sydney.edu.au
Thu May 17 12:36:48 AEST 2012

Dear colleagues,

This is a reminder that the deadline for the registration of the
Magellanic Clouds workshop to be held Sept 10--13, 2012 in Perth,
Western Australia is just a month away.

The registration closes on June 15, 2012.

To register and submit abstract, please visit the conference website at:
http://www.icrar.org/news/magellanic-clouds-workshop

If insufficient time slot occurs for the oral contributions, the participants could still present in poster format.

Please note that the registration is not completed until the registration fee ($300) is paid via
the secure payment website hosted by the University of Western Australia at:
http://payments.weboffice.uwa.edu.au/icrar/magellanic_clouds_conference_payment.
You should receive an e-receipt via email once the transaction is completed.

If you require a short stay business visa, please contact me directly at biqing at icrar.org.
We will be able to provide an invitation letter to supplement your visa application. We have also reserved seminar rooms at the International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research (ICRAR) on Sept 14, 2012 for any post-meeting group discussion (contact me to discuss details).

We have the following confirmed speakers:

Mike Boylan-Kolchin (review)
Vanessa Hill (review)
Eva Grebel (review)
Dennis Zaritsky (review)
Naomi McClure-Griffiths (review)
Chris Brook
Nitya Kallivayalil
Adam Ruzicka
David Nidever
Maria-Rosa Cioni
Margaret Meixner
Stefan Keller

We hope to see you in WA!

Best Regards,
Bi-Qing For (on behalf of the SOC and LOC)
International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research