[ASA] SkyMapper Workshop: POSTPONED

Kylie Williams k.williams at sydney.edu.au
Wed Mar 9 09:58:12 AEDT 2016

Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond our control the SkyMapper Data Release 1: Maximising Your Science Workshop planned for 29-31 March is being postponed.  The data release has not proceeded as planned and has therefore left us no other option than to postpone the Workshop until May-June 2016.  We will contact you again once we are able to confirm a date for the workshop and further details of the meeting.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Christian Wolf (christian.wolf at anu.edu.au<mailto:christian.wolf at anu.edu.au>) re SkyMapper Data and Kylie Williams (k.williams at sydney.edu.au<mailto:k.williams at sydney.edu.au>) for any administrative enquiries.

We are extremely disappointed to postpone the meeting and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards

KYLIE WILLIAMS | Events and Communications
CAASTRO | School of Physics  | Faculty of Science |
ARC Centre of Excellence for All-sky Astrophysics

Rm 217 Building H90 | 44-70 Rosehill Street, Redfern | NSW |2016|

The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 2 9114 2183  | F +61 2 9114 2195| M +61 478 404 619
Email k.williams at physics.usyd.edu.au<mailto:k.williams at physics.usyd.edu.au>  W  http:// www.caastro.org<http://www.caastro.org/>

Please note: I am in the office Monday, Wednesday and Thursday