[ASA] Fwd: Announcement on Nuclei in the Cosmos XIV in Japan

Amanda Karakas Amanda.Karakas at anu.edu.au
Mon Feb 1 10:02:38 AEDT 2016

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

The 14th International Symposium on Nuclei in the Cosmos (NIC-XIV)
will be held on June 19 - 24, 2016 in Niigata, Japan (http://nic2016.jp/).
On behalf of the NIC-XIV Organizing Committee we warmly invite you
to submit your abstract which is due Wednesday February 10.  IAC will select
oral or poster presentation among those submitted abstracts.
Since on-line abstract submission is open, please link to our Symposium
web site below.  We also send the notice of registration open herewith.

    Abstract Submission (due Wednesday February 10) & Registration
    http://nic2016.jp/registration/
NIC-XIV School and several post symposia are scheduled elsewhere.
Please plan your extensive trip to Japan to participate in these meetings
if you are interested in.

    NIC-XIV School and Post Symposia

http://nic2016.jp/events/
We are looking forward to welcoming you at Niigata!

Sincerely yours,
on behalf of the NIC-XIV Organizing Committee

Taka Kajino, chair
Shunji Nishimura, vice-chair