[Metabolomics] FW: AAOCS program

Ben Crossett ben.crossett at sydney.edu.au
Thu Sep 28 09:55:09 AEST 2023

Hello

The program for the 2023 AAOCS meeting "Future of lipids: health and sustainability" @ Noah's on the Beach in Newcastle Australia Nov 13-15th 2023 is attached.

I think it is a really great line up with some big names and some important topics.

We have also two workshops prior to the meeting. The two workshops are:

  1.  Sustainable ingredients for food and feeds (focus of novel lipids and protein products entering our food systems)
  2.  Lipids in the health of our futures (focus on nutrition)

All information is here https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/mpO_CgZ0N1iqE4EAQcNKO55?domain=aaocs2023.wordpress.com<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/mpO_CgZ0N1iqE4EAQcNKO55?domain=aaocs2023.wordpress.com>

What we now need to make this a successful meeting is you. Please register here https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/F2mnCjZ1N7iYoZonNIRUt1T?domain=aaocs2023.eventbrite.co.nz<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/F2mnCjZ1N7iYoZonNIRUt1T?domain=aaocs2023.eventbrite.co.nz>

Hope to see you at Newcastle.

Matt

Matt Miller
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D9F209.FBE29BE0]
CAWTHRON INSTITUTE . 98 Halifax Street East Nelson 7010 . Private Bag 2 Nelson 7042 . NEW ZEALAND
Mobile +64 (0)212044438,. https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/GDbGCk81N9tk2o2OGhQmI7J?domain=cawthron.org.nz<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/AKDRClx1Nji1R6R24FqTkPo?domain=cawthron.org.nz>
The Cawthron Institute of Nelson is New Zealand's oldest and largest independent research institute. Founded over 100 years ago, it is owned by a community trust and all surpluses are used for science education in the community or re-invested in the institute.

Attention:
This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Cawthron reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks. Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to make that statement.