[Metabolomics] FW: You’re invited to AAOCS Webinar: Growing up in the best of health (October 5, 2022)

Ben Crossett ben.crossett at sydney.edu.au
Mon Oct 3 13:19:10 AEDT 2022

Wednesday seminar:

From: Matt Miller <noreply at campaign.eventbrite.com>
Sent: Monday, 3 October 2022 12:50
To: Ben Crossett <ben.crossett at sydney.edu.au>
Subject: You’re invited to AAOCS Webinar: Growing up in the best of health (October 5, 2022)

Final days to get free tickets We’re hosting a new event, and we’d love to see you there. Join us for AAOCS Webinar: Growing up in the best of health  (Children lipid nutrition), October 5, 2022 at 12:00 PM. This will be presented by two upcoming nutrition researchers Dr Lauren Roach is a trial co-ordinator at the Illawarra Health and Medical Research Institute at the University of Wollongong. She has an interest in omega-3 interventions for different health conditions and in 2019-2020 ran the Omega Kid trial a double-blind randomised control trial testing omega-3 supplementation for self-regulation in children aged 3-5 years.   Dr. Alexandra George joined the Metabolomics Laboratory at the Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute in 2021, shortly after completing her PhD at the University of Western Australia. Her research focuses on the complex human milk lipidome and aims to gain understanding of human milk lipids that protect the infant against obesity, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease. Alexandra is passionate about promoting human milk research and generating scientific evidence to improve breastfeeding understanding, policy, and healthcare, to give all infants the best start at a healthy life.We hope you’re able to join us!
[https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/TlsJCGv0oyCJ9MAxwIKdyTV?domain=img.evbuc.com]
[...]

[Event Logo]

Wednesday, 5 October 2022 12:00 pm
AAOCS Webinar: Growing up in the best of health (Children lipid nutrition)
Register <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/zyzSCJyBrGf8oYKGxhGS-P0?domain=eventbrite.com>

AAOCS
98 Halifax Street East, Nelson, new zealand 7010 NZ
Unsubscribe<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/nzOGCK1DvKTqkn4gLh3l8ba?domain=eventbrite.co.nz>  |  Privacy Policy<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/Tx_YCL7EwMfP21QxLIm19Xg?domain=eventbrite.co.nz>