[Metabolomics] FW: Interactive Metabolomics Workshop

Ben Crossett ben.crossett at sydney.edu.au
Wed Sep 9 18:35:25 AEST 2020

Hi Metabolomics Folk,

Thermo have a Lipidomics/Metabolomics Webinar next Tuesday. Read on to find out more.

Ben

Hello all,

We would like to draw your attention to an upcoming interactive workshop hosted by our Metabolomics team at the 2nd Annual MANA Conference (See attached PDF for more info). During this interactive workshop we will explore the critical steps needed before, during, and after LC/MS acquisition to ensure high quality metabolomics data. Registration<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/T3g_CmO5gluq2LDGUGyo_C?domain=mana2020.org> is FREE for the workshop. You do not have to be participating in the conference to register for the workshop. Please share this info with your customers and help promote the workshop.

Achieving High Quality Data for High Quality Results in Metabolomics
Tuesday, September 15, 10-11 a.m. (EST)

Host: Amanda Souza, Metabolomics Program Manager, Thermo Fisher Scientific

Special Guests
* Dr. Kim Ekroos, Founder & CEO of Lipidomics Consulting Ltd.
* Dr. Warwick Dunn, Professor of Analytical and Clinical Metabolomics, School of Biosciences,
* University of Birmingham, UK

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/T3g_CmO5gluq2LDGUGyo_C?domain=mana2020.org<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/T3g_CmO5gluq2LDGUGyo_C?domain=mana2020.org>

Regards,

Michael Mariani, Ph.D
Sales & Applications Manager ANZ - LSMS & IOMS
Australia and New Zealand
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Level 1 / 4 Talavera Road  |  North Ryde  |  NSW 2113  |  Australia
Phone +61 466 006 394
Customer Service 1300 735 292
michael.mariani at thermofisher.com<mailto:michael.mariani at thermofisher.com>  |  https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/ij9TCnx1jniV5pjQsJfXHe?domain=thermofisher.com.au<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/dhmfCoV1kpfm4pZJCVc_Br?domain=thermofisher.com.au>

The world leader in serving science

Follow us:
[facebook_social_icon_26x26.jpg]<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/IYYFCp81lrtZDEKPHG3SzM?domain=facebook.com> [youtube_social_icon_26x26.jpg] <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/Q6n1Cq71mwfvW6lGhNnd-4?domain=youtube.com>  [linkedin_social_icon_26x26.jpg] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/thermo-fisher-scientific-anz>  [twitter_social_icon_26x26.jpg] <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/42_UCr81nytO93oXSNdBGv?domain=twitter.com>  [google_social_icon_26x26.jpg] <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/AtC1Cvl1rKiZX0KoHya6I4?domain=plus.google.com>

Worldwide Confidentiality Note: Dissemination, distribution or copying of this email or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent of a system responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender and delete all copies.
The company does not accept credit card information via fax or email. To process a payment please contact our customer service department in either Australia (1300 735 292) or New Zealand (0800 933 966).