[Limdep Nlogit List] Including social demographics in Latent Class Model

Harold Mayaba mayabach2009 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 19:28:11 AEDT 2023

Dear Professor Greene and other Nlogit users,

I want to analyse data using LCM using three classes. First, I would like to produce classes related to the social demographics of respondents. I have age, income, gender, and education to include in my analysis. All the social demographic parameters were coded using the mid-points, except for gender. I want classes showing different age groups, education levels, and annual income levels. Can someone help me with a command in Nlogit that could work?

Regards
Harold