[Limdep Nlogit List] Errors in Nlogit

William Greene wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Fri Oct 28 21:19:11 AEDT 2022

Harold.
The unrecognized command is there because you have a $ before that string
in the command.  The Hessian issue suggests a problem with your model spec.
Start with a much smaller model and build it up a little at a time.
/B. Greene

--
William Greene
Department of Economics, emeritus
Email: wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Editor in Chief: Foundations and Trends in Econometrics
Associate Editor: Economics Letters
Associate Editor: Journal of Business and Economic Statistics