[Limdep Nlogit List] Comparing coefficients

William Greene wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Fri Dec 23 06:32:08 AEDT 2022

Harold. Not clear what you mean by "the same attribute in different
treatments."
I might be able to answer this if you can show me the math.
/Bill Greene

--
William Greene
Department of Economics, emeritus
Email: wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Editor in Chief: Foundations and Trends in Econometrics
Associate Editor: Economics Letters
Associate Editor: Journal of Business and Economic Statistics