[Limdep Nlogit List] Nlogit and calculating choice probabilities

James Tang James.Tang at health.nsw.gov.au
Thu May 27 14:43:57 AEST 2021

Dear Nlogit expert,

I have been using Nlogit for MNL model and 2 way interactions for a model building about preferences.

I wanted to know how I can get percentages of a choice of a specific attribute's level.

For example,

attribute
mode of screen (4 levels)
frequency of screen (4 levels)
cost (3 levels)
sharing information (3 levels)

I wanted to know how many participants (percentage) picked a specific mode of screen (i.e. percentages of each of the 4 levels).

How would I code this in nlogit coding?

Thank you

James?

?

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.

Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of NSW Health or any of its entities.