[Limdep Nlogit List] rank order random parameter models with varying means

Bob Turner rturner at colgate.edu
Wed Jan 27 04:46:34 AEDT 2021

Is it impossible to use ranked data with random parameter models with
mean-varying parameters? I don't see anything in the manual either way.
When I tried to use ;ranks with gmxlogit, the program seemed to ignore the
variables in the ;gmx= line. The same thing happens when I use rplogit: if
I add ;ranks then the variable in the ;rpl line is ignored.

Robert W. Turner
Professor of Economics and Environmental Studies
Associate Editor, *Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences*
11 Spear House
Colgate University
13 Oak Drive
Hamilton, NY 13346