[Limdep Nlogit List] simulation command error

Jason Ong doctorjasonong at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 16:47:33 AEST 2019

Thanks Bill
Does this mean that I can only use my MNL model to run these simulations
(rather than RPL models which takes a long time)
or is there a way to use my RPL outputs for simulations too?

Best regards,

*Jason Ong*
Twitter: @DrJasonJOng
PhD, MMed, MBBS, FAChSHM, FRACGP

Sexual Health Physician, Melbourne Sexual Health Centre, Alfred Health
Associate Professor (Hon), Department of Clinical Research, London School
of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, UK
Central Clinical School, Monash University, Australia
Melbourne School of Population and Global Health, University of Melbourne,
Australia
Special Issues Editor, Sexual Health
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/uiOYCnxyErCEpyYgH9AKzn?domain=lshtm.ac.uk
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/ozooCoVzGQinpo05szr-w7?domain=researchgate.net