[Limdep Nlogit List] Hiring for NLogit analysis

Jim Chapman jchapman at ud4h.com
Thu Jun 13 01:05:11 AEST 2019

We are exploring the possibility of having a contractor conduct some NLogit
based analysis.

We have a project with a federal agency to conduct analysis that will be
used to enhance existing scenario planning tools. These tools are used by
government agencies to conduct "what if" explorations of the impacts of
changes in the transportation system and land use patterns.

We plan to use a random parameter modeling approach to develop statistical
models which investigate the association of the built, natural and social
environment with person-level health-related outcomes. We are in need of
someone to conduct this analysis.

This work has a quick timeline, to be done by mid - July.

If you are available, have the necessary NLogit skills and interested in
hearing more please send me an email.

Jim Chapman
jchapman at ud4h.com
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/G_zcCoVzGQi3y2Bls17eR5?domain=ud4h.com