[Limdep Nlogit List] Simulation Scenario

Muhammad Umair Khan m.umair.k104 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 16:11:41 AEDT 2019

Thank you David for your response. Lastly, could you please comment on my
interpretation of the output after I used the following command.

;simulate
;scenario:sidemi(meda,medb)=1
;arc
;full
;pwt

Attr Changed in | Change in Probability of Alternative
Choice MEDA     | MEDA      MEDB      NONE
   x = SIDEMI      |  -.090          -.024      .202
Choice MEDB     | MEDA      MEDB      NONE
   x = SIDEMI   |     -.026          -.064      .174

My interpretation:

One unit increase in SIDEMI, that is from 0 (no side-effects) to 1 (mild
side-effects) would decrease the probability of choosing Med A by 0.90 and
Med B by 0.026 while the probability of choosing no medication (none) would
increase by 0.202 and 0.174 for MedA and MedB respectively.

Your comment will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Umair