[Limdep Nlogit List] Individual level parameters with varying choice sets per respondent

William Greene wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Sat Mar 10 01:38:12 AEDT 2018

Richard.  See chapter N20 of the manual for how to handle different choice
set sizes with different numbers of tasks (choice sets).
Regards
Bill Greene

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 5:12 PM, Richard Turner <
richard.turner at imarketresearch.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Is it possible to estimate individual level parameters when there are
> varying numbers of choice sets across respondents?
>
> Can I specify an ID variable in the ;pds command? Would it be the number of
> choice sets that the respondent saw or also a multiple of the number of
> alternatives?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Richard
> Limdep at mailman.sydney.edu.au

William Greene
Department of Economics
Stern School of Business, New York University
44 West 4 St., 7-90
New York, NY, 10012
Email: wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Ph. +1.212.998.0876
Editor in Chief: Journal of Productivity Analysis
Editor in Chief: Foundations and Trends in Econometrics
Associate Editor: Economics Letters
Associate Editor: Journal of Business and Economic Statistics
Associate Editor: Journal of Choice Modeling