[Limdep Nlogit List] Prospect theory code in ADC 2nd Edtion

David Hensher D.Hensher at econ.usyd.edu.au
Tue May 10 12:06:30 AEST 2016

We include a lecture on these nonlinear methods which includes prospect theory application (risk attitude, perceptual conditioning gains and losses).
See course overview at
http://sydney.edu.au/business/itls/courses/choice_analysis

David

DAVID HENSHER FASSA| Professor and Founding Director
Institute of Transport and Logistics Studies | The University of Sydney Business School

Rm 201, H73| The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
Street Address: 378 Abercrombie St., Darlington  NSW 2008

T +61 2 9114 1871 | F +61 2 9114 1722 | M +61 418 433 057
E David.Hensher at sydney.edu.au | W http://sydney.edu.au/business/itls
My contact details have changed, please update your records.
Celebrating 21 years of ITLS: 1991-2012
ERA Rank 5 (Transportation and Freight Services)