[Limdep Nlogit List] Probit model with endogenous right hand side variable

Annemie Maertens maertens_annemie at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 10 05:33:19 EST 2010

Dear all,

I am trying to use limdep to do something stata  does not do well: Probit model with endogenous right hand side variable.

So basically, I would like to run an IV probit (two-step) and compute the marginal effects and their errors.

I do not have access to any recent manual here at Cornell - few people use the program here, and cannot figure out from the help function which command to use.

Any suggestions on where to start?

Annemie