[Limdep Nlogit List] (no subject)

Barry Quinn b.quinn at qub.ac.uk
Fri Oct 2 07:04:38 EST 2009

Hi sharmistha,

Are you using excel 2007 ???

It creates files which most stats packages can't read regardless of
what way you save them ....

The best thing to do is get an earlier version of excel 2003 or
earlier and save the file as excel 4.0 worksheet .. This is probably
the most bulletproof version for importing data...
Make sure any variable names are 8 characters or less before importing
also