[Limdep Nlogit List] Comparing two models

Michael Kennedy huggsmba at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 07:28:21 EST 2007

Hello Everyone,

On a similiar subject, does anyone have advice about
testing whether a count variable is endogenous (my
count variable ranges from 1 to 50) in an equation
that has a linear dependent variable. I am assuming it
is not as simple as testing if a linear variable is
endogenous.

And what about testing if a binary variable is
endogenous.  I read about a test by Rivers and Vuong,
but looks it is for the case of a binary dependent
variable. Can same test be used if the dependent
variable is linear?

Michael

http://www.stern.nyu.edu/~wgreene/Vuong-Test-For-Count-Models.doc

> Regards,