[Limdep Nlogit List] Heckit model

Randy Kesselring RANDYK at astate.edu
Sun Dec 2 03:28:06 EST 2007

Marc,

You are going to have to do some investigating.  First, use the reject command to limit your observations to the ones you intend to use for the second stage regression and run that regression without the saved inverse Mills ratio and see what happens.  That should point you in the right direction.

Dr. Randall G. Kesselring
Professor of Economics
Arkansas State University