[Limdep Nlogit List] Crosstab command for logit

Branka Valcic ffbv at uaf.edu
Fri Feb 17 18:45:49 EST 2006

Greetings,

I am trying to get a cross-tabulation of actual versus predicted
outcomes for each alternative in a multinomial logit. It seems to me
that ;Crosstab command in NLOGIT should do the trick. The resulting
table, however, shows for each alternative total row equal total column,
which, if I am correctly interpreting the table means that for each
alternative the model predicts 100% of the actual outcomes! It is very
hard for me to believe this so I must wonder if I am misinterpreting the
table. Would someone please enlighten me on this issue?

Best regards,
Branka Valcic

Branka Valcic
Assistant Professor