[Lighting Students] lighting design job

Wendy Davis wendy.davis at sydney.edu.au
Thu Feb 3 16:30:22 AEDT 2022

Hello again,

Another alumnus has reached out to me about a lighting design job opening at his design studio. The advertisement is:

“LightStudioMG (LSMG) is a small lighting design consultancy in Sydney. Our design work spans hospitality, commercial, retail and residential sectors. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver great designs in the most efficient and effective way. Most importantly, we work hard to give our clients the best experience throughout the design process, which leads to strong working relationships and successful outcomes we have come to enjoy.
LSMG is looking for an junior / intermediate lighting designer to join their team in 2022. The successful applicant will be creative and confident in communicating their designs (verbally and written) within the consultancy as well as the greater project team. They will possess strong sketching and documentation skills to assist senior designers throughout the design process. They should be comfortable working on multiple projects at any given time and be proficient in:

• AutoCAD
• Dialux EVO
• AGI
• Adobe Suite
• Microsoft Office Suite

The applicant must either be based in Sydney or willing to relocate.

Please contact me on michel at lightstudiomg.com<mailto:michel at lightstudiomg.com>”

Good luck!

WENDY DAVIS | Associate Professor in Lighting
Director Illumination Design
Architecture, Design and Planning
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm 118, Wilkinson G04 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
E wendy.davis at sydney.edu.au<mailto:wendy.davis at sydney.edu.au>  | W https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/eDpvCxngwOf13X5gyu8pANO?domain=sydney.edu.au<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/eDpvCxngwOf13X5gyu8pANO?domain=sydney.edu.au/>