[Lighting Students] graduate development program at Arup

Wendy Davis wendy.davis at sydney.edu.au
Thu Jul 15 14:35:48 AEST 2021

Hi students and alumni,

The Sydney Lighting Leader from Arup reached out to me about a graduate development program that they offer. Here is a description of it: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/BosOCjZ1N7in6EBlYiWniyQ?domain=arup.com.

If you are interesting in applying for this, please respond to me ASAP. Arup plans to open up applications shortly and would like to see portfolios and get a sense of design/technical skills of prospective applicants.

WENDY DAVIS | Associate Professor in Lighting
Director Illumination Design
Architecture, Design and Planning
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm 118, Wilkinson G04 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
E wendy.davis at sydney.edu.au<mailto:wendy.davis at sydney.edu.au>  | W https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/VjQWCk81N9tOLlKYkiVndPJ?domain=sydney.edu.au<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/VjQWCk81N9tOLlKYkiVndPJ?domain=sydney.edu.au/>