[Lighting Students] FW: Complimentary Issues of LD+A – Help Keep the Lighting Community Engaged

Wendy Davis wendy.davis at sydney.edu.au
Tue Apr 7 09:18:06 AEST 2020

In case any of you are interested in some reading while you’re isolating…

Wishing you all well,

WENDY DAVIS | Associate Professor in Lighting
Director Illumination Design
Architecture, Design and Planning
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm 118, Wilkinson G04 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
E wendy.davis at sydney.edu.au<mailto:wendy.davis at sydney.edu.au>  | W https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/3elJCE8wmrtgR9EouNYt4F?domain=sydney.edu.au<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/3elJCE8wmrtgR9EouNYt4F?domain=sydney.edu.au/>