[Lighting Students] semester 2 internship opportunity

Wendy Davis wendy.davis at sydney.edu.au
Tue Jun 19 11:01:43 AEST 2018

Hello lighting students,

If you’re looking for an internship, please take a look at the attachment. It describes the selection criteria (note that the successful applicant will need to know agi32), as well as the application process. I know that the company is eager to get somebody lined up soon, and I’m sure that there will be a lot of applicants, so I suggest that you apply quite quickly if you’re interested.

Good luck!

WENDY DAVIS | Associate Professor in Lighting
Director Illumination Design
Architecture, Design and Planning
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm 118, Wilkinson G04 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
E wendy.davis at sydney.edu.au<mailto:wendy.davis at sydney.edu.au>  | W http://sydney.edu.au<http://sydney.edu.au/>