[ASA] ASA Membership Renewal - It is time!

Kate Gunn kate.gunn at sydney.edu.au
Tue Mar 21 05:56:40 AEDT 2017

To All ASA members

Thank you for your patience while we have developed a new ASA membership system, and migrated our old membership system into it.

It is now time to renew your ASA membership.

Within the next few hours you will receive an email from our new membership system prompting you to renew your membership.  Please follow the prompts to reset your password, and then login to the system as instructed.  This year we are offering everyone the early bird discount membership rate, and we hope that this will encourage you to promptly renew your membership with us.

When you login, please have a look at your profile data.  We have imported this information from our old membership system, and it is likely that this information is rather out of date.  Your efforts to update your information will be appreciated.  While you are in your profile, take the opportunity to sign up to the ASA Chapters that you may be interested in (or are already a member) - IDEA, ECR, ANITA, and EPOC.  Joining these chapters in this system will allow them to communicate more easily with you in the future. You will also be asked to sign up to the ASA Code of Conduct.

We have attached some Frequently Asked Questions and their answers that we hope will assist you.  Please take a moment to read this.
And remember - all donations to the Foundation for the Advancement of Astronomy (FAA) are tax deductible. Please click on the DONATE button to assist us in our fundraising efforts.
If you have any questions or challenges then please email me, and we will do our best to assist you.

Thank you again for your patience, and we hope you like the new membership system.

Regards, Kate
ASA Treasurer

KATE GUNN | Chief Operating Officer
CAASTRO | School of Physics  | Faculty of Science |
ARC Centre of Excellence for All-sky Astrophysics

Rm 356 Building A28 | School of Physics

The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 2 9351 2893 | M +61 411 466 080
Email kate.gunn at sydney.edu.au<mailto:kate.gunn at sydney.edu.au>  W  http:// www.caastro.org<http://www.caastro.org>