[ASA] Pawsey National Roadshow 20-24 March 2017

Wendy.D'Arrigo at csiro.au Wendy.D'Arrigo at csiro.au
Fri Mar 3 13:43:39 AEDT 2017

Dear All,

As part of broader national engagement strategy, Pawsey is organising a series of events on the East Coast and South Australia. We are looking to create awareness among the researchers across Australia about the opportunities to gain access to the infrastructure and expertise from the Pawsey Supercomputing Centre and how they can benefit from it.

On this occasion, Pawsey staff will be heading to Brisbane, Sydney and Adelaide to meet with researchers as part of the "National Roadshow".

The Roadshow is an event showcasing services and resources that Pawsey provides to researchers across Australia.

This free event will have staff from Pawsey representing the organisation and answering questions from researchers who would like to take advantage of HPC and related services.

The event is aimed at researchers who are interested in high-performance computing, or those who would like to see if their work can be taken to the next level by using powerful computing resources.

Attached is the document with detailed information about the event, which includes RSVP links.

Please feel free to register.

Regards,
Wendy

Wendy D'Arrigo | Executive Assistant to Dr Neil Stringfellow, Executive Director
Pawsey Supercomputing Centre
26 Dick Perry Avenue (located off Burvill Court)
Kensington WA 6151
Australia

(Please note I work part-time and I am in the office on
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday)

Tel  +618 6436 8830
Email  wendy.darrigo at pawsey.org.au<mailto:wendy.darrigo at pawsey.org.au>
Web  pawsey.org.au