[ASA] Call for Abstracts: Remote Telescopes, Student Research and Education, San Diego, 18th-22nd of June 2017

Michael Fitzgerald psyfitz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 17:34:29 AEDT 2017

It is our *great* pleasure to announce that *registrations* *are open *and
we are *calling for abstracts* for the *Remote Telescopes, Student Research
and Education: Past, Present, Future* (RTSRE) conference to be held in *San
Diego*, *18th-22nd of June 2017*.

The conference website is at rtsre.org

Details about all aspects of the conference are available in the conference
synopsis flyer available from here