[ASA] ASA membership renewal for 2017

John O'Byrne john.obyrne at sydney.edu.au
Fri Jan 27 16:00:09 AEDT 2017

To All ASA members,
ASA membership renewal is due on 1 January each year and normally we send out invoices in January with a discount for payment before the end of February.

However this year we are making major changes to the systems used for the management of membership information, payment of fees and the web site.  These will be progressively implemented over the early part of the year, but the first and most obvious step will be a new online system for payment of membership fees and updating member information.  We expect to have this system ready within 2 to 3 weeks.  At that point you will receive an email with your username and password to give you access to the system and instructions on how to manage your payment and information.

We will obviously extend the closing date for the prompt payment discount.

Your feedback on the system as it develops will be welcome.

John

—————————————————————————
"The standard you walk past is the standard you accept”
—————————————————————————

ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR JOHN O’BYRNE
Associate Dean (Education), Faculty of Science
Secretary, Astronomical Society of Australia Inc.

Sydney Institute for Astronomy
School of Physics | Faculty of Science

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm 205, Physics Building A28
Postal address: School of Physics | The University of Sydney | NSW | Australia | 2006
T +61 2 9351 3184  | F +61 2 9351 7726
E john.obyrne at sydney.edu.au<mailto:john.obyrne at sydney.edu.au>  | W  http://sydney.edu.au/science/people/john.obyrne

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.
If you receive this email in error, please delete it and any attachments.