[ASA] GMT Metric Documents available for review

Andrew Sheinis asheinis at aao.gov.au
Fri Jul 29 09:15:36 AEST 2016

Hi All,

The GMT Metrics document is available for review/comment.  The goal of this document is to identify the minimum set of metrics to be tracked to ensure the reliable, efficient, and productive operation of GMT. This document identifies (potential) metrics that will allow monitoring of operational and scientific performance. Each metric will be defined so as to identify what operational or scientific aspect or parameter is being measured, how it will be captured and with what frequency, and how it will be used.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ec9txr2u8j0sgkt/GMT_Metrics_SAC-D1-public.docx?dl=0

Please send questions and comments to me, and I will inform the GMT SAC.

cheers

-Andy Sheinis, GMT SAC Rep for AAL

Assoc. Prof. Andrew Sheinis,
Head of Instrumentation,
Australian Astronomical Observatory
PO Box 915
North Ryde NSW 1670
ph: +61 2 9372 4821  fax: +61 2 9372 4880