[ASA] FW: News for members: 2016 STA Federal Election Policy Survey

Virginia Kilborn vkilborn at swin.edu.au
Sat Jul 2 00:13:52 AEST 2016

From: Kylie Walker [kylie.walker at sta.org.au]
Sent: Thursday, 30 June 2016 1:40 PM
Subject: News for members: 2016 STA Federal Election Policy Survey

Dear members,

I am delighted to write to you for the first time as CEO of STA, and to present to you the results of STA’s Federal Election science and technology policy survey of the major parties.

STA has surveyed the major parties on their vision for there future of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM). With results just in, we have compiled the survey responses into a comparative table to help inform you before you vote.

To learn what the Coalition, the Australian Labor Party and the Greens have planned for STEM in the coming years, read our media release and short summary (attached) and visit www.sta.org.au<http://www.sta.org.au> to read the survey responses in full.

I look forward to working with you on behalf of science and technology in Australia.

Kylie Walker
CEO
Science & Technology Australia

T: 02 6257 2891| F: 02 6257 2897 | M: 0405 229 152
PO Box 259, Canberra City ACT 2601

Website <http://scienceandtechnologyaustralia.org.au> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/ScienceAU> | Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/scienceAU> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/scienceandtechau>
<http://scienceandtechnologyaustralia.org.au>
[cid:aa897f8b-745f-4cd9-a539-19bd3f6186e3 at swin.edu.au]