[ASA] ASA ECR Workshop: online streaming

Sarah Martell s.martell at unsw.edu.au
Thu May 26 15:14:10 AEST 2016

Dear colleagues,

We have been able to organize live streaming for the Early Career
Researcher workshop, which will be held next Monday and Tuesday, 30-31
May at Yarra Valley Estate near Melbourne. If you are an early career
researcher who can't be there in person, feel free to watch using the
connection information below. The workshop schedule can be found at
http://asaecr.smp.uq.edu.au/events/workshop-2016/program/. Not every
session will be amenable to streaming, but we will do our best to make
the presentations and other activities accessible to people joining us
online.

To join from PC, Mac, iOS or Android:https://usq.zoom.us/j/371353164

Or join from a H.323/SIP room system:

     SIP:7588 at aarnet.edu.au
     or H323:MeetingID at 182.255.112.21
     Meeting ID: 371 353 164

Or join by phone:

     Dial: +61 2 8015 2088
     Meeting ID: 371 353 164
     International numbers available:
https://usq.zoom.us/zoomconference?m=m0XzyQq9Uhh5KAOEeHMDqP6Vslgcsn86

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Zoom meeting service includes a feature that allows audio, video,
documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to
be recorded. Any recordings are for university use only.

By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings.

If you have any concerns please alert the meeting organiser or refer to
http://www.usq.edu.au/about-site/privacy  or contactprivacy at usq.edu.au

Cheers,
Sarah Martell
for the ASA ECR Chapter

--
Sarah Martell
Australian Research Council DECRA Fellow