[ASA] 2016 ASA ASM - Abstract Submission closing this Friday (1st of April)

Krzysztof Bolejko bolejko at physics.usyd.edu.au
Tue Mar 29 19:08:42 AEDT 2016

*ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CLOSING THIS FRIDAY – 1 APRIL 2016*

Dear Colleagues,

This is a friendly reminder that the deadline for the abstract submission
for the 2016 Annual Scientific Meeting is approaching.
*The abstract submission will close this Friday* (1st of April) so if you
plan to give a talk or present a poster please send the title and abstract
by this Friday.

You don't need to register for the conference in order to submit the
abstract.
For more information on the abstract submission and the registration
process please visit our website: *http://www.asa2016.org/registration-1/
<http://www.asa2016.org/registration-1/>*

The 2016 Astronomical Society of Australia's Annual Scientific Meeting is
the special meeting as we will be celebrating the 50th anniversary of the
formation of the Astronomical Society of Australia. To celebrate this
anniversary we will have a number of special events, including a Time
Capsule and a special session dedicated to the history of the ASA.

The *Annual Scientific Meeting will be held on 3-8 July 2016*, at The
University of Sydney, while the preceding *Harley Wood School will be held
on 30 June - 3 July 2016*, at the Tops Conference Centre, Stanwell Tops.

The Key Dates are:

29 February: Registration opens
1 April: Abstract submission closes
3 May: Program release
6 May: Early Bird closes
12 May: Speakers registration closes
10 June: Registration closes
30 June - 3 July: Harley Wood School
3 July - 8 July: Annual Scientific Meeting

Follow us on Twitter @the2016asa to stay tuned for further announcements.

For additional information please email the Local Organising Committee at
info at asa2016.org

Best regards,
Krzysztof Bolejko (Chair of the LOC), on behalf of the LOC