[ASA] Welcome to new Women in Astronomy Chapter Steering Committee Members

Sarah Brough sarah.brough at aao.gov.au
Wed Mar 9 14:39:09 AEDT 2016

Dear All,

As Chair of the Women in Astronomy Chapter of the ASA I would like to thank our outgoing committee members Jessica Bloom, Alan Duffy, Sarah Pearce and Andrew Walsh for their contributions to the many activities of the Chapter over the last years.

We received 3 applications for general members of the selection committee and 1 student member which was the exact number of positions we have available so there will not be a ballot this year. The following new members have been elected:

General Members

Kate Chow (CASS)
JJ Eldridge (Auckland)
Dan Zucker (Macquarie)

Student Member

Fiona Audcent-Ross (UWA)

Congratulations to the new members of the Steering Committee! We look forward to another busy year for the Chapter in 2016.

Many regards,

Sarah Brough