[ASA] Astronomy Governance

Virginia Kilborn vkilborn at swin.edu.au
Thu Nov 12 19:16:22 AEDT 2015

Dear Australian Astronomy community,

Please find information attached about an update to the astronomy
governance discussions that were started around 12 months ago. In
particular, the terms of reference, timelines and committee membership
details are attached to this email, along with a short statement from the
committee, and a press release that the Hon Christopher Pyne MP
communicated late yesterday.

As a representative on this committee, I welcome your feedback at any stage
of the process. We will provide updates on the discussions through the ASA
exploder.

Kind Regards,

Virginia Kilborn
President, ASA

--
Virginia Kilborn
Centre for Astrophysics & Supercomputing