[ASA] REMINDER - Bolton Symposium Registration closes Fri 13th November

John O'Byrne john.obyrne at sydney.edu.au
Sun Nov 8 16:54:02 AEDT 2015

Dear Colleague,

A reminder that the 2015 Bolton Symposium is being hosted on the 2nd of December in the CSIRO Marsfield Lecture Theatre, and will be a joint event with the CASS Student Symposium. Registration closes this Friday 13th November 2015.

This year talks will be in a new format:  3 minutes (+2 for Q&A) and must be presented on a single slide.

The motivation behind this change is to encourage people to pitch their research with a single, "big picture" message, and hope that those attending will see the fantastic range of research being carried out with Australia's world class telescopes. We expect the whole meeting will take less than a day, with opportunity for conversations over breaks and a lunch.

We welcome all members (students, post-docs and staff) of the astronomical research community to submit talks and attend the meeting.

More information can be found here:
http://www.atnf.csiro.au/research/conferences/2015/boltonsymp/index.html

Registration can be completed here:
https://boltonsymposium.wufoo.com/forms/2015-bolton-and-student-symposium/