[ASA] Informal SKA meeting - Oct 9 - 9am-10:30am

Jill.Rathborne at csiro.au Jill.Rathborne at csiro.au
Fri Sep 11 12:34:54 AEST 2015

Dear colleagues,

We are planning an informal meeting at CSIRO Astronomy and Space Science (CASS) for Friday Oct 9 to summarise for the community the discussions at the recent SKA Key Science Program (KSP) workshop in Stockholm.

The timing of this meeting is to follow on from the ASKAP Early Science Workshop that will be held at CASS on Oct 8.

We’ll provide muffins and coffee/tea for those in attendance and video link details for those that would like to call in. For catering purposes, could you please send me a quick email if you’re planning to attend.

Details of the meeting time, location, and format are below.

Cheers,
Jill

------------

Time, location:
Friday Oct 9
9am -10:30am
Marsfield lecture theatre, CASS

Format:
- 5min summary of the motivation for the SKA KSP workshop (Jill Rathborne)
- Sparkler presentations (2 slide summary) from each of the working group discussions (presented by a member of the working group)
- Overall workshop summary, next steps  (Carole Jackson)
- Group discussion

Dr Jill Rathborne
Research Scientist
CSIRO Astronomy and Space Science