[ASA] Congratulations Dr Shari Breen, L’Oreal-UNESCO For Women in Science Australia Fellowship winner

Virginia Kilborn vkilborn at swin.edu.au
Wed Sep 9 15:12:43 AEST 2015

Dear ASA Members,

As many of you may have heard:

Dr Shari Breen (CSIRO) was awarded a L’Oreal-UNESCO For Women in Science
Australia Fellowship yesterday.  The $25,000 award was presented at a
ceremony last night in recognition of her scientific achievements over the
past few years and future leadership potential.

On behalf of the ASA we extend our congratulations to Shari for this award.

The full citation for the award is reproduced below.  Information on the
2015 L’Oreal Fellows can be found at:
http://loreal.scienceinpublic.com.au/2015fellows/

Regards,
ASA Council

--
Virginia Kilborn
Centre for Astrophysics & Supercomputing