[ASA] Reminder: ASVO-AAT Node User Preferences Survey

Liz Mannering liz.mannering at aao.gov.au
Mon Aug 3 11:51:49 AEST 2015

Dear Colleagues,

A quick reminder that the ASVO-AAT Node User Preferences Survey closes tomorrow (Tuesday 4th August).

If you haven’t yet had a chance to complete the survey please click the link below and provide your feedback.

http://goo.gl/forms/NxjuPG5chZ <http://goo.gl/forms/NxjuPG5chZ>

Kind regards,
Liz Mannering, on behalf of the ASVO-AAT Node team

Dr Liz Mannering
ASVO Web Developer
Australian Astronomical Observatory
liz.mannering at aao.gov.au